Clean Houses Healthy Houses using Septic tank service. Don’t ignore one of these household wastes. Accumulated wastewater can seep into the soil and contaminate clean water in your home.
Clean your Septic Tank Before Clogged!
A healthy lifestyle starts at home. Good management of household waste is one of them. Don’t wait for your toilet to clog up, it’s a good idea to regularly clean the septic tanks. To find out more information about septic tank cleaning services, we visited a waste disposal site in Norfolk, VA. We also met Robert, one of the waste management services officers.
“Many people don’t care about septic tank problems,” Robert said. “Many people have not pumped their septic tanks for up to 10 years. Actually, this has a very bad impact on the cleanliness of their water,” explained Robert. According to him, the good cleaning time for septic tanks is 1 or 2 years.
According to Joseph, one of the septic tank cleaning service officers that we met while he was on duty, the cost of septic tank cleaning services is varied. “The price of septic tank cleaning services can depend on the size of the tank on the truck. There are trucks that accommodate waste with a capacity of 2, 4, up to 6 per cubic meter,” said the man who has worked in septic tank services since 1989.
There are 2 types of septic tank services, some from the government, and some from private companies. The government deliberately gives an opportunity for private companies to manage so that government subsidies can be reduced. If the government calculates the price for cleaning based on the size of the septic tank, while the private company calculates based on the number of trucks. Choose wisely!
“If we look at regional regulations, the retribution costs are $ 12 per cubic meter. But if in a private company, it depends on negotiations. Usually, the standard price is around $ 12 to $ 20 per cubic meter,” Robert explained. But the reality in the field, there are also those who directly set the price per truck. Usually, private companies charge a price of $ 40 per truck.
Hygiene and health are indeed the most important factors at home. Therefore, you should begin to pay attention to the contents of your septic tank waste, before the wastewater pollutes the water supply in your home.
Prevent Clogged Toilet
- Never throw solid objects into a toilet hole such as sanitary napkins, plastic, tissue.
- Always provide a trash can in the bathroom for plastic waste.
- Use enough water after defecating. Excessive use of water will accelerate the volume of water in septic tanks became full. Conversely, if the volume of water in a septic tank is lacking, it will slow down the decomposition process. When the decomposition process is disrupted, then the methane (CH4) contained in the feces will process into carbon dioxide (CO2), hydrogen sulfide gas (H2S) and ammonia (NH3). This is one of the causes of excessive odor in the septic tank.
Unclogged a Toilet
To get rid of the garbage that makes the toilet drain clogged, use the following tips. By condition, the problem is not because your septic tank is full.
- How to unclog a toilet without a plunger? First, sprinkle caustic soda in the toilet hole, then flush with water. Do it again up to 2-3 times. This method is very effective if there are no puddles between the toilet hole and feces. If there is a puddle, then caustic soda will not hit and destroy the feces.
- If the first method doesn’t work, then you have to need a plunger. Mix 1 kg of salt with 1 liter of water. Pour the solution into the toilet hole. Wait for up to 6 hours for the salt solution to seep into the toilet duct. Use the toilet plunger to suck the trash that stuck in the drain. Shake the plunger until the dirt comes out. Hopefully useful! But if your toilet still clogged, you should call local plumber near you.
Clean the Toilet As Well
Here is a list of areas around the bathroom that must be regularly cleaned and disinfected to help control the spread of germs.
- Toilets, toilet cover, and urinals
- Sink and surrounding areas
- Floor surface, especially under the toilet, urinal, and sink
- Partitions, walls, and door handles
- Air vents located on the ceiling or wall
- Trash cans inside and outside the bathroom
Special Bathroom Decorative Ideas
Arrangement: Efficient Use of Space
Arrange the bathroom with practical and simple. Plan carefully for better results. If you have a large area for the bathroom, the arrangement can be free. Conversely, if your bathroom area is limited, then use the land efficiently.
Separate Wet and Dry Areas
The spacious bathroom provides flexibility in designing the layout. All facilities, such as showers, toilets, sinks, and shelves, can be placed properly. Space for people activity is quite free. Wet areas can be separated from dry areas. The separation could be using transparent glass. The toilet can be placed outside, next to the open area.
The Inspiration of Nature and Technology
Nu-Organic concept bathroom with devices from Loop collection. Its composition combines natural elements with maximum detail from the latest technology. Shower and bathtub are inspired by organic water forms, which are balanced with wooden parquet floors. Everything is merged in charming product details.
No Mutual Conflict
Re-check the accuracy of the placement of all bathroom devices, after the layout is planned. Sinks, toilets, cabinets, as well as shelves, try not to “mutual conflict” so that activities run easily and safely. The right placement of additional bathroom devices can also add beauty to the bathroom.
Utilizing the Corner of the Room
The bathroom with the concept of “simplicity” can be seen from the space layout which is simple and compact; easy to clean and easy to reach. The sink in the corner still comfortable to use. This sink is tied with the bathroom, which plays in natural colors; beige and gray stones. The owner, who likes cleanliness, manages the layout with open space design. The door is aligned to the openings towards the shower.
What about image above? Is actually that awesome??? If you believe so, I’l t provide you with many picture once again below:
So, if you wish to have all of these fantastic pics about Will Septic Tank Service Fix a Clog in Toilet?, click save link to download these images in your computer. They are available for down load, if you love and want to have it, click save logo on the web page, and it’ll be directly saved in your laptop computer.
Here you are at royhomedesign.com, content above Will Septic Tank Service Fix a Clog in Toilet? published. Many individuals trying to find information about Septic Tank Service and of course one of these is you, is not it?