Carpet Cleaning Service? Why Not! Featuring Granite and Marble Floor Polish Guide | Roy Home Design
If you have a lot of carpet collection and it’s time to clean it, using carpet cleaning services is the right choice.
Your Carpet Is Not Just Clean
A simple way to change the appearance of the room so that it is not monotonous is to replace the carpet. However, the real reason for changing the carpet should be more based on how long the carpet has been displayed. The longer the carpet is displayed and the more often stepped on it, the carpet gets dirty faster.
A dirty carpet hides a large amount of dust and microorganisms that can cause respiratory allergies. Your usual effort to clean it is by using a vacuum cleaner. That’s if you have free time or have a housemaid. But it should be noted, the vacuum cleaner only removes dust, while the invisible dirt hasn’t all been lifted.
To make the carpet clean and hygienic, it’s not enough to just use a vacuum cleaner. Need special cleaning materials that can remove the dirt and bacteria from the carpet. But surely, if you do it yourself, you need extra effort and that is not practical.
Now there are many carpet cleaning services that are easily found in the city center. In fact, some laundry services also receive carpet cleaning services. However, the cleaning process is clearly different. Wet method carpet cleaning services usually use special shampoo fluids containing polymers. The ingredient prevents dirt from sticking to the carpet for a longer time. Besides of course anti-mite / insecticide cleaning fluid combined with fragrant perfume.
While carpet cleaning services with dry methods actually do not use water at all. Apart from the technology of cleaning tools, the material uses natural biodegradable. A natural compound made from a mixture of alcohol and pine wood works like a micro-sponges to absorb dirt in the carpet. Besides being environmentally friendly, this dry cleaning method does not require a long time.
The choice of carpet cleaning service above certainly has advantages and disadvantages. Consider your needs and capabilities when deciding. Of course, using carpet cleaning services, your carpet is not only clean but also hygienic.
See also: How to Choose the Right Living Room Carpet
Bacteria in The Carpet
Escherichia Coli (E. Coli)
There are several different substances from E. coli bacteria, some of which are harmless, while others can cause diarrhea, urinary tract infections, respiratory diseases, and pneumonia.
Staphylococcus Cureus (Staph)
Staph is a bacterium that lives in the nose or skin, even in healthy people. This can also cause skin infections ranging from acne, boils, wound infections and blood flow, until pneumonia. Staph bacteria can spread to the carpet through blood, skin, dirty hands, nails, and mucosa (for example, when someone sneezes in a carpeted area).
Salmone Ilosis (Salmonella)
This bacterium can cause diarrhea, fever, and abdominal cramps. Spread to carpets through human and animal feces, including non-mammals such as birds and reptiles. This can be transferred to the carpet through contaminated food, pets, human hands after holding pets.
STEP OF DRY CLEANING CARPET METHOD
The main requirements for carpet cleaning with a dry method are that the carpet to be cleaned must be dry condition. Below is the steps which are commonly used by the service of cleaning the carpet.
- Brushing: clean the dirt with the brush manually.
- Cleansing: natural pine wood compounds in the form of powder sprinkled on the carpet then the carpet is brushed with a special brush machine. These compounds will absorb stains and dirt on the carpet.
- Collection: the compound that was sown then sucked with a brush machine. If there is a lot of dirt in the carpet, the color of the sprinkles will turn black.
- Sanitizing: Spray using materials that protect the carpet against bacteria and viruses as well as delay the re-infestation of mites, dust, and allergens.
See also: Best Flooring Options for Living Room
The luxury of marble and granite luster can fade due to long-term use.
Restoration the Luxury of Marble and Granite Floor
Granite and marble material are indeed always effective in creating a luxury impression on the room. Not surprisingly, many people were so fascinated with their granular, phaneritic and its color which have a character. This was the reason for the use of marble and granite as a floor coating. Generally, granite and marble applied to the room or area that is fairly large. So, the lines of fibers are indeed becoming his trademark can be seen clearly.
Marble or granite has quite good durability. However, this does not necessarily make both natural stones resistant to dust and dirt. Its use as a floor coating causes marble or granite to get dirty easily because often we step on it. Not only dull, but marble or granite also cannot be as glossy as before.
Simple cleaning techniques such as sweeping and mopping may not be effective enough to restore the luster of marble and granite. In cases like this, you will need floor polishing services. A floor polishing service certainly has the right equipment to restore the luxurious appearance of your floor. Not only will it be clean, but your marble or granite floors will also be better maintained.
See also: Be Brave to Apply Espresso Kitchen Cabinets with Granite
The following are the working details of marble and granite floor polishing.
Clean and Throw.
The first process is the removal of stains or dirt on the surface of the floor using special chemical liquids.
Fill in the Holes.
There are times when the surface of the granite or marble floors is damaged, causing small holes. These holes will be patched with a mixture of Epoxy Resin-Miles-Billing one that has been adapted to the natural color of the floor.
After patching, the floor surface will be leveled again using a large diameter diamond disk tool. Diamond disks are textured polish stone slabs that function to produce marble or granite floor surfaces.
In addition to leveling the floor surface, the diamond disk is also used to remove scratches. The size of the diamond disk is adjusted to the level of scratches damage.
The surface of the marble or granite that has been peeled off, will be returned to its natural color by using a chemical powder that is safe for the natural stone pores.
To keep the natural gloss long lasting, the floor surface will be given a layer of crystals using a liquid crystal clear.
Finally, the floor surface will be given a special coating liquid that aims to prevent stains or other dirt from entering the floor pores.
Tips for Caring for Granite and Marble Floor
- When a new marble or granite floor is installed, wait 2-3 days before you install the grout. The goal is that the water content under the floor coating is completely dry, so it does not cause blackish brown spots around the grout.
- Use coating as a protective marble or granite, to prevent moss or dirt from sticking to the floor surface. Generally, coatings must be updated after 6 months.
- If there are drinks such as coffee, tea, syrup, or soft drinks spilled on the floor, clean it as soon as possible, so as not to appear on the surface of marble or granite.
- If you want to clean it yourself, please do not use random cleaner, because it can cause white spots on your floor.
The following must be considered when ordering floor polishing services.
- Generally, the floor polishing service costs are calculated based on the area of the room (m²). In addition, the floor polishing service will conduct a survey in advance to determine the type of natural stone, the level of dullness, and the level of damage.
- The things that must be prepared by the homeowner is the availability of water and electrical power of 1000-2000 Watts to turn on the cleaning machine.
- The duration depends on the condition of the floor. (For example: for a room of 100 m² it takes approximately 3 days).
Think about picture previously mentioned? Is actually which awesome??? If you believe and so, I’l d show you some image once more underneath:
So, if you’d like to obtain all these incredible images about Carpet Cleaning Service? Why Not! Featuring Granite and Marble Floor Polish Guide, simply click save button to download the images to your laptop. They are ready for transfer, if you want and wish to have it, just click save logo on the web page, and it’ll be immediately down loaded to your PC.
Here you are at Royhomedesign.com, content above Carpet Cleaning Service? Why Not! Featuring Granite and Marble Floor Polish Guide published. Many individuals searching for details about Carpet Cleaning Service and definitely one of them is you, is not it?